Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fun Times & Tattoo Conventions

As an avid tattoo collector, attending tattoo conventions is one my favorite things to do in the little free time I have. The last tattoo convention I attended was United Ink’s Flight #915 held at the Cradle of Aviation on Long Island this September. I enjoy seeing people wearing their artwork and different artists being showcased. I also like to see what different vendors will be at each show and make unique purchases that add as a momento from each show I get to experience. When I attend tattoo conventions I also compete in the tattoo contests that my pieces are best suited for in the proper category. At this show my Marilyn Monroe half Skull Tattoo won First Place for Black and Grey Small Portrait, its nice to take home an award to my tattoo artist Mike Carro from Undead Ink whose shop is also on Long Island. This will be the second time my Marilyn Monroe piece wins First place in the same category this year.

Marilyn Monroe Skull Tattoo - First Place Black & Grey Small Portrait



No comments:

Post a Comment