Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Girls & Things that go BLING!!!


When I go to tattoo conventions I always visit my favorite vendors. I just recently attended the Westchester Tattoo Convention at the Westchester Chester County Center. My preferred jewelry vendor I go to is called Rare Boutiques, they have the best fashion accessories and I always try to pick up my favorite accessories from each show. This past weekend I picked myself up this bad ass large silver crystal skull ring along with these two little baby gold skull rings, one is gold with black eyes and the other with red eye crystals, as you can see I really like my sparkly bling. I have also purchased the gold skull and crystal bracelet at the Flight 915 show on Long Island, the silver and gold spiked bracelets from the Metropolitan Pavilion show in NYC, the bad ass finger ring is a special item I bought in Brooklyn at Industry City, the snake three finger ring I purchased at The Empire State show at the Hilton in NYC and was gifted the large lion head necklace. Check out my bling and things and follow me on my Instagram @ Ms_QueensKitty! 

Miss Queens Kitty
Big Silver Crystal Ring

Gold Skull Rings

Gold Skull Bracelet

Gold and Silver Spike Crystal Bracelets
Full Finger Ring

Large Lion Head Necklace

Snake Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment