Thursday, October 29, 2015

Marilyn Monroe does Halloween Horror "Trick or Treat" Dark Side

This year was the first year I attended the Urban Tattoo Convention at Industry City in Brooklyn, New York. I really enjoy checking out new shows that I have not yet attended before. It was also the first time I ever entered my Marilyn Monroe Skull Tattoo into the Horror Tattoo Contest Category and lo and behold she placed Third for Best Horror Tattoo, way to go Marilyn!! Below you will find myself and the award plaque. I have also included my reference that served as my inspiration for this particular piece, everyone always asks me where I come up with my tattoo ideas. I have been a Marilyn Monroe Fan since I can remember as a little girl and wanted something that reflected that dark side of her beauty and not the traditional glamorous pin ups that you will most commonly see. For you Marilyn Monroe fans that like a little something out of the norm, Trick and Treat yourself to some fan artwork on Instagram @marilynmonroearts! Check me out on my Instagram @Ms_QueensKitty for my latest tattoo updates and follow me by email below             >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marilyn Monore Skull Tattoo

Marilyn Monroe Skull
Marilyn Monroe Gif


 Bloody Horror Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Post a Comment