Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Crazy Cat Lady Tattoos

Crazy cat ladies are sometimes born into the cat life 
but some grown into becoming one, one cat at a time. 

I did not choose the cat life, the cat life chose me. 

I grew up with pet dogs but that all changed the day Kitty came into my life. 
I brought him home to my Big City of NY 
from the woods down south and never looked back.

My Kitty Love
Becoming a cat mom was a blessing and to celebrate, 
Kitty was the first cat tattoo that started the cat collection.


Cats are like potato chips, 
YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE ONE 
... and then there were 3
Ms. Queens Kitty's Cat Club

My cat tattoo collection includes a graffiti art cover 
that won 2nd place at United Ink's Flight 913 for best New School, work done by 
Mike Carro - Owner of Undead Ink NY.
Kitty Guns - 2nd Place Winner for New School

My third kitty baby Sashimi 
who is the latest member to the Cat Club.

Cat Mom of 3 fur babies & countless cat tattoos confirms the Crazy Cat Lady Life
Officially Miss Kitty!!!
I was inked with a logo from C.A.T. Clothing
I received a pair of underwear from my boyfriend 
and couldn't resist the kitty nerd logo


C.A.T Clothing Tattoo - CAT Crew

In my last session I added a Hello Kitty Skull Tattoo. 
Good thing I'm not allergic to cat tattoos as I am to my three fur babies at home.

cat sneezing fits bainbridge

The next pieces I am looking to add are Hello Kitty themed Star Wars characters including Darth Vader, RP3O, R2D2 and a Stormtrooper, I can't wait!! 



True Cat Lover & Tattoo Addict for Life!! 

Until then follow me MEOW!! My Instagram @Ms_QueensKitty



No comments:

Post a Comment