Wednesday, December 9, 2015

His & Hers Couples & Tattoos

Some people say couples who Play together stay together...
Others may believe couples who Drink together stay together...

When you live the Inked Life, it's couples who Tattoo together stay together...

Hot Girl Tattoo Gifs
Depending on the dynamic duo you will have shared interests, hobbies, and enjoy the same recreational activities.

Some couples like to express their bond through tattooing. I can't say that it's necessarily my Bag & Cup of Tea but if that's your thing more power to ya... 

To Infinity And Beyond.

I have come across some cute concepts worth sharing:


In researching  couples tattoos it brought to mind that my boyfriend and I may not exactly tattoo together but we do share the same tattoo artist and a passion for ink. 

We love the culture of body art and both have an extensive tattoo collection. 
Also, some of our tattoos have more things in common then I would have ever thought.
My father's name Spyridon
(doesn't get any more Greek then that)

We both have tattoos inspired from one of our parents

 First Tattoo Award for Best Black & Grey Portrait for Frank & Mike
1st Place Winner: Black & Grey Portrait
This one tattoo alone has so many firsts:

  • Frank's 1st tattoo is of his mother 
  • His tattoo won his artist Mike Carro from Undead Ink 
    • his 1st award: 1st Place for Black & Grey Portrait


His & Hers: Black & Grey Marilyn Monroe Pieces
His & Hers: Two Guns...Bang Bang Baby


Valkyrie Angel & Skeletons In The Closet
His & Hers: Skulls
Alma Atribulada
Spanish for Troubled Soul

As a tattooed couple we have even made into 
Skin & Ink's Tattoo Magazine 
from United Ink's Summer Vibe Festival

Although we lead different inked paths and none of these coincidences were intentional just comes to show how INK can UNITE us.

Tattoo Gifs

Sign up for my Mailing List 
& Check me out on my Instagram to keep up with our Tattoo Journey


No comments:

Post a Comment